Monday, August 6, 2012

Feel so close..

Few weeks ago, I was resting at my uncle's home at Malacca and in a sudden blink, my heart had this very painful experience that my eyesight go white and I could felt like I had collapsed there for a moment until I used my hand to beat my chest.

I felt alive again as soon as I did it..  Though I'm not sure what happened but during that very seconds, I had flashbacks of my life and most of them were regrets that I couldn't accomplish.  Well, it's not like I'm dying or shits, but that sudden shocked made me start to think about it.  I'm not afraid at all... I don't mind about this dog life of mine.  Because I'll live my life to the fullest and I will just die like a dog.  Somehow, I really appreciate my life a lot that I always live my life as if I'm 'going' tomorrow.  That's why, I've never stop thinking about things in life, probably why people kept saying that I think too much.  

I doesn't want to close my eyes full of regrets about things whereby I should have done or shouldn't have done.  Once a decision is made, be very sure that I will not regret regardless about the outcome and this is how I decide to live up myself to the fullest.  At different point of view, people will usually see me as a pessimist because you know, positive people always think of living for another day but I think I'm an optimist.   'Cause I never bring my problems into my sleep, and that is what I think is positive enough.  How many of you could have a good night sleep without thinking about the solution of the problem?

I might not wake up tomorrow, but I'll be damn sure I've done everything to stay alive.  I may be emotionally unstable but I have strong will to live.  What sort of strong will? I don't know and I had no idea but I just know, my future will be surprising.  I'll be thrilled and keep waiting for that day to come.  You need to be smart in studying and living in a community, but you need some stupidity beliefs to prevent yourself from being too realistic.  You need dreams to live on. 

Well, hell yeah I had a dream!  
To live up a normal life as in get a career, get married, get children, and experience both sadness and happiness at different times.

It's plain simple but sometimes, it's these simple stuff that is the hardest to be reached.

No comments: