Wednesday, August 1, 2012

How does it feels like?

Ever being embraced by someone who cared you a lot but you have never realized that you've forgotten the warm moment that were given to you? 

Can you recall any of those memories? It have existed way long before you started to analyze the rhythms around you, before you longed for more than what were given to you.  The moment you had enough and wanted to look in for something else.  Then, you decided to look further away from your parents; though with your heart intact, the bond have loosen up.

Ever wonder how some little babies can laugh out loud with the simplest things that occurred to them.  Some people says it's because they don't need to think about problems but I say it's an admirable bliss.  There are times in my dream, I saw myself getting touched while having my own children held over my hand and I turned to my parents "I've got you a grandchild!" and my child will be the most beautiful sight that I've ever seen.

And when the dreams end, I woke up and had a flashed imagination over my parents reaction when they first saw me opened my eyes to greet the world... How happy have I made them?  How much sacrifices and pain have they bear to carry me to live on?  How long do they need to keep telling me that everything is okay and leaving the scar inside?  

When I first heard about the sadness and grief my parents had when one of my siblings couldn't make it out to the world.  I could only imagine the pain that they had, and it shatters me but at some point, it makes me feels glad and happy to be able to breath on till this day. 

This is where I hold the pledge for my supposed-to-be sibling, that I'll live on not just for my own sake but also live as him/her.  I'll live the live that he/she couldn't have. 

To cherish the love that existed within people around me.

and, have you tell them that you loved them today?


No comments: