Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Chase

Ever think of why would you write blog with so many words and non of it ever mean anything to any other people and might not even mean something to yourself.. To be exact, that's how my blog was written, I thought I could write off everything in my heart out to my blog just to voice up all my happiness and sorrow but I was wrong.. 

The thing that I could only write is just all those hidden message because there are things that people should know and things that people should never know.  Then why insisted on writing things that nobody will understand?  Here's the part where I could at least make things a little bit more interesting, I'm hoping the 'me' in the future will look back and find back the person of how I've become.

However, I understand myself too well, I ain't even going to look back to myself in the future, I move on my life and I won't stop for obstacles.  I may have cracked and injured, but I won't keep looking back, I've no time to look back at all.  Though who knows, when the times comes, I might lose my memory and intends to google my own name to find clue of my ownself.


I believe I'll find back myself just like how I find myself in the very same situation... not to mention the similarities going through my blogs, that if you've read my old posts, you might as well need not to read the new one...  You can't become yourself because you're who you are in the circle.

You with your loyalty brings you out who you are today... You doesn't want to change, you welcomed change but you wanted the core the remain the same, you hoped that people could accept you for who you are but you realised it is all too soon for people to understand.



At countless beats of hearts, you tried to give up being who you really are but it's hopeless... You can't run from what's been fated.  Till the day you broke the chain, that would be the moment you've reached enlightenment.  Though you've never trusted the end, you've seek to do your best, not for yourself but for those who you really cared of, those who need you..  You'll be there for them and you'll never give them up.

You believe in love. and you'll chase back the memories..

No comments: