Saturday, December 15, 2012

Neither part of me is breaking..

Till now..  I've been trying so many things to put it off me... To prevent it from getting closer but I felt the helplessness and despair.  

Tried so many things to forget it but I still couldn't do it... but still I have to..


People say there are many ways to do things that will make you happier and make you forget about the sad things but why am I having so much difficulties even when I tried so many fun things...?

Tried to pretend
Tried to get drunk
Tried to go out with friends and had fun

Tried to entertain myself with motion pictures
Tried to be addicted to games again
Tried to be consulted by other people

Tried to move on
Tried to push my physical limits to the maximum
Tried to let the time passes on.. (it's been years...)

Still to no avail... I can still feel the fractured beat in me.  Just what can I do...? 
I really couldn't bear myself from keep seeing hope... I doesn't want to have hope nor mercy.

Just let it go.. Let it go....

No comments: