Monday, December 31, 2012

Forgive but not forget..

How long can you be angry of someone? How long can I be angry of someone?  I guess it varied not only based on gender but also on a person's personality.  I guess the longest time I can be angry of someone is only about less than a week.  It's a good thing that my anger doesn't last, but, an angry heart can easily be extinguished but can an injured heart recovered that fast?


I couldn't, I find very own best reason to forgive a person, but I couldn't forget the way I was treated, I wouldn't mind how others will think of, but I've cast my trust on you but what you've done to me had made me really disappointed and it crushed me eventually.  Those memories just died, and I wouldn't revoke my past anymore.  You've started to forgotten our memories, as predicted, people will eventually forget me despite how much we've been through.  

It just hurt so much on me this time, in the previous pasts, it doesn't hurt much, perhaps this time, I've put it up close to my chest then it accidentally stabbed right into the heart... Now, no words nor act of yours will cure me anymore, I doesn't want to be saved anymore, I want to re-enter my "void" form.  You've never seen me once I've close the chapter.  All that's left in our chapters, would be "friends".

My new year resolution; lets forget everything we've been through.  

No comments: