Monday, December 10, 2012

The Empty Shell

I'm not strong enough, 
I'm weak;
My voice couldn't reach out to those who shall hear.
My Heart couldn't touch those who needed it.

I'm that empty shell that always misses the target,
Reloaded and shot,
Nothing was hit, but I made my purpose, 
I've been triggered and end my job.

To them, I'm just a shell, nothing else...
Try to give a meaning with a bang but end up as the bitter bits of dust.
Reaching out my hand to lift up their misery.

And they walked away happily while I bear their burden.

Smiled and it will be okay.. "Everything will be okay",
Hoping one day that people will see through my blood and tears.


Only to realise that ignorance can be really strong to humanity.
This is not a film, the kind one doesn't end up good,
They were only missed when they were gone.

Only when they were gone, people will tears and wished,
they know they've been fools and hoped for a time travel,
but they never changes, you still never realise them..

Triggered and Regretted...
That's how the kind person dies and the blessed remained.
Your purpose was to look helplessly as they left you,
So, don't feel guilty if you had your back on them.

Don't feel bad because you've changed,
One Wrong removes All Right.
But, I will hold on.... Shall I be gone, your tears worth naught.
You won't brought me back, and I doesn't want to be back.
I've done what I've supposed to... But how long does it take for you to feel it?

No comments: