Monday, May 4, 2009

After this, That...

As you all know, I just came back from penang... but then, actually I was suffering some kind of sickness (some of you should have know bout it)..
It's really troublesome...
As if I could already feel the pain girls used to suffer every month but then mine was like the first time after so many years living.A'ight, I didnt say i'm having menstruation. I'm just in pain..(I don't think I should explain more than this...try figure it out)..

And so I bring this pain... with nights of difficult sleep, hard to walk, stand,sit and even hard to keep my body straight, and so it came in my mind how girls take this on till their menopause.. jeeezzz this is insane..
Somehow, this all tells me that I should be more and more appreciate the ladies more than ever.

Out of random, I'm promoting my cousin's Signature dishes: by Manyaw a.k.a greencow
These all are friggin delicious..except the steak though... I dun eat beef~ but the others...
Oh my goodness, the taste was a killer that will make your saliva non-stop drooling from you mouths......!!

No comments: