Monday, May 11, 2009

What about be happy with mommy?

Oh well, so yesterday was Mother's Day huh~
somehow, I don't quite felt likely that I was in the day of it..
You know, they were like saying it was the day to show your appreciation to you mommy and you need to muacks muacks her and give her a hug as a token of appreciation...
For me... it was just so damn normal.. I did that everyday lol~

I certainly understand not every child have parents or have the same thought like me that parents were to be appreciated, who knows, this world got so many kind of people, so many kind of parents, & so many kind of childs.
Each of them have their own way to play their own role.It lay wide open on our hands on how to do it one day.
As the childs, be reminded, one day, you'll be a parent, you'll see how things turn out to be.
As the parents, seeing your own child growth is rather quite the same like how you yourself grow up, are you gonna let them walk by their own or give them the guidelines?
To love, or not to love...?

Find the answer on your very own heart

No comments: