Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Funny Day In Pain....

Aw, though I was in pain this few days, but somehow, I'm able to have a laugh in my laugh when I get to have a conversation with my "daughter", cute as ever and it's been quite some time I've seen her and hug her by my side. Though she's been growing up a lot already the keep me surprised each time I get to see her.. She's growing up much more faster than I've ever expected, I'm sure she'll be brilliant when she come into my age, at least I hope she will.
So, this is how our conversation goes:
*P/s- this conversation is in mandarin*

Shermin(my "daughter") : Deelun chiu-chiu(uncle....)
Me : Min min, what are you doing? have you ate your dinner?
Shermin : Eat already...eat *dunno what what thing... very cheung hei*
Me : Hehehe, ok ok, so you now got study already right?
Shermin : Didnt have la... I still small, no study...
Me : Then you got teacher right??
Shermin : Yes, I got 2 teacher... and got bunch of students...
Me : LoL!! Doesn't that mean you're already studying??
Shermin : huh... no la, i just got 2 teacher oni.. no study...
Me : Got teacher means got study d mah...
Shermin : huh? huh? (she doesnt understand, complicated i guess)
Me : So, you got boyfriend already or not??
Shermin : *giggling shyly*....
Me : LOL!!!!!!
Shermin : didnt have la.. *still giggling shyly*
Me : Then you got miss me boh (cheh~)
Shermin : *keep on giggling shyly*...
Me : Got ar??
Shermin : No la, didnt have, i miss my father only...
Me : *zha dou*... LOL!! then how bout your mommy?
Shermin : Also got la~~ ok la, I got things to do.. bye bye..
Me : (sweat... she oso will got things to do de???) ok la, bye bye~~

So that's the end of our conversation... (be reminded, she's just like 3 years old plus...)
The way she spoke really give me the thoughts she was much more mature... lol...
She's the little angel I spoke of~

No comments: