Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The "Majestical Parade" is finally here!

After waiting for so long, ahahaha their new album has finally arise from the East.
That's so great, I couldn't control my own hand and click to download it even though it was a damn late night time and I really couldn't open my eyes well enough but I became so damn energetic when I saw their new album released and is available to be download. How great is that ahaha~ So, now i'll be enjoying their songs for quite a moment and wont be entertained by any other song for now ahahaha 'cause Nightmare is here~
Nightmare - Majestical Parade

1. Parade
2. Can you do it
3. Mr. Trash Music
4. NAKED LOVE
5. MASQUERADE
6. Melody
7. Cynical Re_actor
8. Gianism 9
9. Nothing You Lose
10. Lost In Blue
11. Simple Life
12. Chronic

No comments: