Monday, May 4, 2009

Few days more.I'm waiting for you..

Well, just came back from my penang trip and it's undeniable that I have a happy moment being at there because she's there as well to perform her dancing competition.
The day when she reached Penang, I and my cousin asked her out just even before she reach her hotel (they were kinda lost) but then luckily my cousin has the patient to wait even though i myself was pretty tired.
Somehow, it's worth the wait, we finally met and went to watch movie (at Gurney plaza i think). X-men : Wolverine, though it was suppose to be a movie from last year, i kept wondering why does it nid such a long time to be released in M'sia...

Nyhow, who cares, as long she's by my side, nothing else seems to be a matter for me.
All I can say, things just keep getting better and better.
The next day of it, I and my cousins went to see her dancing competition. She's doing the belly dancing and... I was so mesmerize by the miracle through her dance.
It's like I was hooked into her world, I couldnt switch my eyes on other participants (it's belly dancing,it's expected there are many sexy girls).Somehow, I'm just into her~

Yes, I'm in love, I still love her after all this though many had happened,but as long we still love each other.. what had happened before is already a past.

No comments: