Friday, May 15, 2009

No matter How many times, I'm still here...

Starting from tomorrow, I'll deploy myself in Setapak for my studies.
How do I feel?
Exciting, but there's also some feeling of doesnt want to leave here this very home which I've stayed for 17 full years. Though I've been through PLKN for 3 months and even when I go Setapak, I'll still be back on weekends.
But there's something I mustn't not knowing. That I'll be leaving my parents again but then, maybe this is the best chance for them to have back their honeymoon of being in the single world~ ler... somehow my stupid lil bro will still be the spotlight at there ahahaha xD
Though no matter how many times I would be gone, I'll just keep coming back, with grudge or joy, I'm still coming back... Come back with the Perfect smile.


and 美淇, I know you wont be reading this, maybe you don't even realise I have a blog here, but nevermind... Just want you to know, I'm using this very moment, to test the love we had in between us. I don't say the things I cant do, unless I really surrender to say I cant.. but not to the love I had in you, will you give up on me?
I love you, 美淇~

P/S- I also know this is a bit too much to post it like tht in here~ oh well,I'm dangerously and crazily in love, "yok ma" a bit also have to de la~ hehe

1 comment:

~香香~ said...

see u on monday dude..
haha..