Wednesday, July 29, 2009

An invisible wall....

Time ticks off every single second and it's time I come to realise that it's about time to pack off this year's memory into the 2009 package... I hope that the time would pass... pass like how the wind blow... and let it make my memories fade again.
Be free again.. See the world like I've never see before.
Time is so little yet it can seems like so fast-forwarded when you felt you were on top of the world and it can seems like a never-ending moment when you felt that there's nothing you could do to bear the sadness.

When only I can put this past behind me..
I've changed.. but why this feeling is still not dying..
Each time I recalled...
even in between my sleeping time... I would wake up to find out it still hurts deep inside...
Am I bringing all this pain up for myself?
I tend to make myself happy too.. but the more I do.. the more I realise it's futile..
Though I won't give up trying... The rehabilitation progress isn't as easy as I could have said before this..

There's nothing the others could do to assist me.. this is a solo-fight of mine..
but when will it end...
when will I ever find back what I've lost... I want to keep moving.. Just keep on going...
Please... I must...

No comments: