Thursday, July 16, 2009

When they say the sky is the limit..It's true

Last Wednesday was one of the day tht I felt really proud of myself... after so many changes that I've tried... I guess, this is really the right thing I've done so far..
That means... I'll remain like how I am from now on.. till time can never tell..
Why do I say so, oh well, I've done a real good job during my presentation and va'la.. I totally impressed the teacher and for a big possibility that I'll be chosen to do more speech in my 2nd sem.

It's unbelievable that I could change this much in a short while, since last time, when I was standing infront of the crowd, I couldn't give out a word at all and right now...I felt the stage belongs to me.. and I just say it all out and give the crowd an amazing presentation.
Too bad there's no proof to prove my words but based on the marks tht I'll get for my presentation, that'll be the best prove~

and the marks I get is currently the highest compared to other schools for this sem.. so how does tht sounds? ahahaha, not that I meant to lanci but I'm really happy, for those who know me in secondary school, you guys should remember how lame I was when I step infront of the crowds.
And when I finally could do it.. the feeling of happiness is really totally different..
I'll do my best again and again~!

No comments: