Monday, July 6, 2009

Talent Time Night...

phew... yesterday was a great experience I had in TARCollege and it's undeniable great and impressing (comparing to my High-School-Musical Wannabes in Secondary school), no offense to my secondary schoolmates but it's really sucky and unoriginal at all... Maybe amateurs and youth have different ways of spicing things up... I certainly dislike amateurs entertainments and more on to youth's entertainments... If want to compare, it's a Sky and Earth comparison.
To those who felt offended, I'm sorry to state out this disappointment but the truth is always hurt right.
Talent Time Night:~
Yeap, that's what the event name was and I felt that their talent is really great like dancing,singing, sexies,emcees,instrumentalist~ they really got me Wow~ but though if want to compare overally, I rated this event 7/10 because of some flaw. oh well, nothing is perfect.
Too bad I couldnt capture any picture. since my camera is a cheap one, I could only capture darkness in there. Anyhow, it's a memory that's almost unforgettable. I'm sure I could see better scenes anyway.

Back to back, right now... I'm sick again damn it~
Which eventually cancelled many activities of mine.. jeez, talking bout unlucky... this year is really bad for me!!

No comments: