Saturday, July 18, 2009

Unbeatable, Unbreakable, but I'm not Invincible

I've told myself to be strong..
I've told myself to go through the pain...
I've told myself that everything will be fine....
But what had happened at that very moment.....
Have totally shattered my heart.. of all the person, even you would treat me this way..
Even you've betrayed me...
I've lost everything again and again....
Maybe, I don't deserve to own anything at all.....
It should be gone, even if can't, it should be..
At that moment, I really wish I could be just disperse into the air and never exist....
But I know, there's more life harder than mine...
Somehow, I had it enough, this time, I'm still going to make the smile.

Thanks for supporting me, Jessie, Joe Jian, Justin, and Ida too...edit: thanks to Vinni too!!
Maybe either of you wouldn't get it why am I thanking to you all....
I just want to thanks for everything.. Every single words that you all have lay on me makes me felt who I am..

And I'm sincerely apologising to Lily, Anne, Phoebe, Suiheong(about the treat thingy), and Michele. I'll want to be alone and away from everything..

I want to be gone.. gone again, and again, even if can't I still want to..
But I'll live on..

No comments: