Thursday, July 9, 2009

Something that can be feel but can't be feel...

I have enough of everything... really do, I really do have enough... Yes.. the person I meant to change is the person who really had enough with everything around me..
It's pointless being emotional (though I think I didn't attempt to) but it's really no point waiting for someone to care about me myself.. I'll never think of needing anyone anymore..
Saving others is better than waiting to be saved.
Please... move on.... Close this heart.. and move on...
If they say you can choose in your life... it's all a lie... not everything is within your choice...
sometimes things are already determined... it's just within your range of views..
that's why it works out just like a miracle when it happened in a good way or an accident when it happened in a bad way..
Don't worry, live through it, fate is still beyond our hands...
Must live through.. even if can't, still have to...
Just hear the echoes and let it gone into the rabbles...
I know it will...

No comments: