Friday, August 21, 2009

G.I Joe

All I can say, this movie never failed to impress me with those stunning actions. However, I get to know that there were tons of negative review from the internet and that's what makes me hesitated to watch it but then since we were running out of time, just simply pick a movie will do~ and there we made the choice to watch G.I Joe~ I felt some nonsense bout the review that they mentioned that G.I Joe had been too over with the technologies.... (spoiler : Enemy Base builded under iceberg is a bullshit) that says them... ello.. this is a movie, and there's someone stupid enough to compare it with reality.. duhhh... those who gave that review should get fired..
Why don't they use High School Musical to compare? talk halfway and then go dance around?... You see anyone do that on street or at High School???~ Sorry, no offence, just as an example of comparison.

anyway, overall rating for this movie that is: 4/5

P/S :- Some extra funny incident, during the earlier scene when the soldiers were shooting the high-tech enemy (found out their bullet couldn't penetrate their armour) someone sitting infront of us suddenly cough-out his drinks and unluckily there were another person infront of him and the water fall like rain-drops on his head..
At first we were laughing at the cinema scene cause realising their attacks are futile but then we continue laughing when we saw that fella cough-out suddenly~ XD

No comments: