Friday, August 7, 2009

Stay the same.. Be it..

Yesterday evening.. My classmates help me made a fortune-telling through her Besta(electronic dictionary) which is installed with those kind of fortune-telling programs.
Well, that information is according to the fortune-telling book de so they play it quite seriously.
They asked bout my date of birth and time of birth.Well, luckily i remembered what time i was born..( i just give out my D.O.B and T.O.B according to English Calendar) coz my mom said it was suppose to follow the Chinese de..

Anyhow, my fortune was...
*My friends translated it for me coz it's in mandarin

"I'll meet up with a lot of special people (people that will influences my life I assume)"
That means... I'll be affected or affect a lot of person to make them someone or be someone that they made me.. I guess something like that~

then the 2nd thing...

"My life is a tough life, in other words, what I tend to do will turn out to be nothing and every effort will lay to waste"
Need not explanation, I think most of you should be able to figure out the fortune above..

Eventually, I didn't felt regretted nor afraid of anything for what I had..
I felt the reading is pretty true for me. I wouldn't have seen so much of life if I would have a better life (I think so...). I've begin to appreciate life more and tried my best to cherish what is still with me.. Be it silently...

Though happiness might not stay with me forever but as long, I can be there with the ones that need me and let them know that "You're not alone", it's enough for me.
Even if there's a lot of pain that I'll need to face, I'll try my best to endure..

I'm not dreaming to be hero nor someone who tend to be special than others.. It's just that I felt I'm the kind of person who found happiness through other's happy life and not my own.. just yet.. I'm just a normal mortal but I want to do the impossible too..

"If it isn't me to enter hell, who else would attempt to?"
(Translated from cantonese ; Ngo pat yapp tei yuk, sui yapp tei yuk)
*P/s I'm not going to die or commit suicide, I just like the way the phrase is

Thanks for accompanying me everyone...!!

2 comments:

Anne Lee said...

Seriously i felt that its quite true bout ur fortune

Dee said...

which of it was true u say?
dont tell me meeting someone special is that meeting u lor xD~
okok oso~