Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I know You know what I know about what You know..

*EMO ALERT*

Call me an ignorant if you ever wanted to do so... I realise I really did abandon a few of you and your hearts is telling me so that I've been doing so. That I've begin to forget bout what's running in between us and the flow of past seems to be nothing more than merely a raindrop.
I don't mind to be greeted as a cold-blooded being or you could even tag me as a heartless guy.
However, all I ever wanted you to know that is, I'm who I am today is because of what you have let me see and showed me before this... I don't keep hatred but I do have scars of memories in my head.. The feeling of being appreciated... and being abandoned after I'm equals to nothing for you.

Your dearest eyes and voice had betrayed you out... Now, what I could hear from you are just part of the rabbles.. You've became the lies of my ear and a terror of my sight. I will never hate, this feelings are merely just to be spat out here so that I could at least feel better for myself.
I'm The Cynical Re:Actor... and you were once one of my best friend.. now... you're the worst..

"You have enough and I had more than enough, Thanks, Goodbye. May the next time we meet, I could still make the very smile~" [Inspired from Naitomea - Lost in Blue]

No comments: