Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ouchy days...*yawn*

What should I curse for what had happened to me these days huh? First day came back to Setapak, I had this otak-otak burger for my supper (have no idea why I bought it) and the next day it made me non-stop burping, plus, my stomach felt unwell almost the whole day and today...
I'm having slight diarrhea and now, even headache.. lol I know it's about 2am already and I'm still typing this, I couldn't sleep... my heart is not feeling that comfortable..
There's not a moment I'm not recalling those days.. I can lift it, I can let it go too but my memories doesn't say so.. almost everything that occur around me bounce me the past.. I tried not too think bout it anymore but... sigh,it's reckless to say it anymore..

Anyway, these days, I've been trying a lot of IQ question on my friends (which I thought of as a way for me to make myself laugh) because when I see them tried their best to figure out my answer is funny but somehow.. it's not that easy to put away that thoughts. Somehow, I ain't stopping myself to believe I could do it..

As I had done many impossibilities that I've told myself I couldn't do it..
Now I'm making myself to the fullest.. it's at least an attempt..
and now, I just want to be happy.. even if I have to carve a smiley face on my forgone expression~

No comments: