Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Orphan


I would say this movie is certain great and worth watching at the cinema though I think this movie should be out from the cinema list soon. Anyway, it's still a great movie I would say of it. It's out of my expectation as I thought it was just some silly horror movie, and this movie turn the table at an instant. I'm impressed by the storyline though I wouldn't want to reveal the details because you'll need to see it with your eyes to get the excitement of this movie.
Watch it with my housemates at KLCC, and I can see that this movie really get straight into their nerve ahaks =P cause there are many surprises. Though the shocking part doesnt get me, I still enjoyed this movie.

Overall :- 4.5 / 5
*too bad we're watching this movie in Malaysia's Cinema where they censored the best part even they state it's only for 18 above... what's the point of setting the age rules while censoring the movie..

No comments: