Thursday, August 6, 2009

Rhythm in my heart

After hearing the song of Li Xiang Lan (李香兰) by Jacky Cheung, I don't know why my heart felt very warm.. maybe it's because of the melody had made me felt very relaxed and it's like the weight that's on my heart had been lifted slightly..

I can breath again.. It's really a great song though I can't really understand the proper meaning of the song but as long it's a great song, what else matters?
Come on, I'm just a few more distance away from completion...
1 more months to exam and few more moments to realise it's the end of 2009

As long everyone can be happy.. whether what I would be, it's not important anymore...
There's always something that you can never see in me
but then it's better to be like this..
only to know I'm mysterious to your eyes~

No comments: