Monday, December 14, 2009

Deelun is simply LUNatic

The reason why?
Told you I'll be always observing lives without putting me as an exception because I knew it very clearly "I'm not going to walk out of this life, Untested".

So, here it goes, the current report for me:
I felt that, I'm LUNatic because there are peoples who Love(Like) and Hate(Dislike) me at the same time, and I guess it's a reason due to my personality that's "Sometimes Good" & "Sometimes Bad". But any other way, I've never admitted on being both sides anyway because I just want to be Righteous and Injustice.

P/S:- I know it sounded so pathetic as if a child is mumbling to himself a.k.a "Want to make oneself being special" but I can assure you, I'm not the SINGLE person in this community that play this role.

No comments: