Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Save you like how you Saved me

Horrrr~ after reading JJ's blog for some time~ I was like thinking, "Hey, my sem 2 almost ended, what stories I have for myself?".

I was thinking, thinking and thinking... However, there was none of the good ideas I had in mind about what so good and what so bad about my 2nd sem, things were still the same, Normal.
Though I get to learn more bout a human's personality and I'll stick to those who have been trusted by me. They are reliable and we can help each other, Like a team and I don't expect myself to plunge into the groups of "IDK-then-do-nothing" buffoons anymore.

The Happy part of mine for this moment that is, most of my precious ladies have found their own good lives and I'm so glad seeing them being this happy as they are sipping every single joy in life. It's great for them to find their loved ones and my heart is just waving those silent goodbyes and may their loves be cherished.
So is my buddy, hope you're having your great moments with your First love and may it be the love you'll hold till old.

It's time for me to head back to my own road and walk out. I've a story to write myself about after all.

No comments: