Monday, December 28, 2009

Few more days to everything.. eh?

Just had a trip and back on Shah Alam and I think I'll have some pics to upload but then the lazy spirit are possessing me~ I still feel like having fun though my exam is like getting nearer.. nearer and nearer~! Argh!!

While I'm getting tensed up, the others are getting bored as their college/U is going to start soon.. what does that means?! means when I have those sem breaks~~ everyone will eventually be.. UNAVAILABLE again T-T. Sad reality...

By the way, I felt kinda uneasy bout next year.. not really the uneasy feeling... it's because.. as the countdown goes, my clock itself is ticking too~~ xD Nervous maybe?
It's better that those surprises isn't those old school style cause it's always me who suggest those ideas (I'm old school after all). If they would just walk by knowing nothing, I also don't mind de~ Get used to it can already.

And then yet again, Happy Anniversary to all my dearest kem terkok members~!!
Thanks for being there for me during the full 3months of so-called hell. When I think back of it, some of you might be the angels in my life too. Thanks for being so meaningful to my life as my friends!!


*P/S - To those you-know-who, Yeap!! You are my angels!! Yes Angels!! not just one person I'm saying thanks to~~!!

3 comments:

Anne Lee said...

HU~can i be one of the angel?...
happy new year deelun...
may ur wishes all come true

Dee said...

LoL?! It's not impossible, you'll just need to queue up for registration progress~ coz you're not the only one xD.
Happy New Year Too~!!

Anne Lee said...

Arrghh...hate u lar deelun..
what need to queue up n registre summore..
then i better withdraw myself lar