Friday, December 4, 2009

Frustrated with me?

Sometimes, when you really hope for something to happen to you and things doesn't go the way you plotted, it's rather disappointing but at the very moment when you tend to put everything away, the wish you made eventually came true. On that very moment, the decision to decide whether to appreciate your wish or take it for granted will be on task. Things weren't suppose to be this complicated, not until you started to think you're giving up.

Similarly, it's always the person I hope to gain attention from doesn't turn to me and it was other unwanted attention that I get. And when people start marking me as a bad guy or saying me changing my personality, they never knew my attitude changed is because of their attitude that ruined my mood. Everything have a limit, so am I. Some may think it's because of the "cover" that I'm being sarcastic but for some that know me very much, they'll know I'm the type that concern bout heart fillings.

You think I'll give a damn about the way you pest my personality?! If you dare to say me wrong, you better prove that you're right.

P/S - Who told you I'm a good person to start with? I never admit nor deny and I just let the majority to show me the truth of myself.

2 comments:

Anne Lee said...

Indeed I do know that u are those kind of person that concern heart fillings

Dee said...

Like how you could tell that? you've experienced it before?