Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sayonara 2009 *Last Post of '09"

First of all, I'll like to wish a very goodbye to the Earth 2009th Birthday as It's getting older one more year as I speak.

Well, I've just done reading JJ's(a.k.a Sifu, a.k.a lui lui) blog and then I just felt very gam dong leh reading it hya hya hya xD. I Blushed at the very same time when I read through it after being praised that way (even though I'm a "Stalking" her) yet still being thanked that way hehe xD. As I said it, Yes~ lui lui, you should know you are one of the angels right hehe xD.

You are very welcome ya!!

As all of you might know, there aren't many great astonishing things occurred to me as the Happiness of mine Come & Go at this very year but then that never make me fall as I had many of you that made me stand back, though not the direct way I expected but then I'm still damn grateful to have all of you by my side.

Meeting most of you was like a dream come true to me. I always realise that, I'm rather close with the girls rather than the guys but that doesn't mean I have no good buddies, I do have but they aren't as close as the girls do hahahaha~ Others will call me a pervert but I'll rather say that "I felt girls need me more than guys does" myahahaha xD.

If there's no satisfaction from my answer, Okay~ I don't mind to be admitted as Pervert or Playboy, as bad as you can think of me. But then if I'm a Playboy, I must say "The God is playing me~"

Happy New Year Everyone Especially:-
1) Joe Jian (a.k.a JJ, a.k.a Sifu, a.k.a Lui Lui, a.k.a Rabbeep)
2) Chubby Jess
3) Xuetly Loo
4) Anne
5) & Any other person who's possibly viewing my blog~!!

No comments: