Friday, June 11, 2010

2010 June.. Certainly not my month!

OMFGBBQ~!!! This month, it's like *sniff sniff* Terrible! I had so many things go wrong over this month and if anyone of you ever realise, last year around this time, was also my worst time ever. And I have to admit it, my 风水 during June is totally opposed. I could felt those bad lucks over my whole body.
3-Leaf Clover, Bad Luck as ever~
First, I had an ulcer on my tongue for one whole week (which usually only take 3 days to cure) but this one had to take one week to fully recover, not to mention my difficulty to speak with that stupid-whitish-ulcer which makes me felt like I've lost 1/2 of my tongue while speaking. A week after that, during my presentation, I screwed up for no reason and I think it's because I suddenly lose my stability on speech. Then right now, I'm being sick even though I'm back with my exercising routine. Can this month be any better when there are still 3 more weeks till the end of this month?!

Amitabha~! Bless me!!

2 comments:

Anne Lee said...

bless u...haha
aiyo...jz a coinsidence lar...not every year will be that suey de...
r u feeling better now?

Dee said...

wahahaha~ Suey isn't enough to kill me aha~ But it's the fact June isn't my month. I broke up around this time last year mah~ this year~ all things went wrong but my will is stronger ahaha~ Thanks for the concern!