Thursday, June 3, 2010

Good guy or Easily give up?

As some of you might knew about it~ I've decided to give up on persuading the person I admire and the main reason?

It's not because I've fallen for another but it's just because I know there is another knight that saved her and so, that is why, I'll retreat myself. If people going to tell me that as long she's not married and that I'll still have the chance then I'll have to say that I'm sorry, that's not the concept I accept (though I tend to give this advice to others). However, I myself doesn't like to behave so.

Okay~ I'm a coward who doesn't dare to compete with others. But, my purpose to love someone is just to see her in Happiness. If there's people that can give it to her more than I could or she loved him, then that means I'm not the one who suppose to give that "Love" right?! Somehow, he better be good to you for if he doesn't, I'll be there for you!
Love is not possession.

2 comments:

Anne Lee said...

y dont u try until she's said no..

Dee said...

LoL this is not an exam~