Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Karate Kid


Alright~ the Karate Kid, a movie that I've not very expecting but in return, I felt that it's eventually not a bad movie at all unlike its predecessors in which kids could knock out an adult in no time and that was really
JUST FOR KID~

Somehow, their new remake of the "
Kung Fu Kid" doesn't sound that way and it's much more promising even though their stunt and fist-fighting wasn't as cool as Ip Man but hey, we're talking about a 12-years old kid who is able to do stunt like an adult. Now that's cool~! Because I myself doesn't have the ability to do that~

Other than that, the moral inside this story was meaningful too and I find it out to be quite touching (on Jackie Chan).
Sometimes, Life tends to knock you down. But, it's your choice to decide whether to stand back again

*
Spoiler* And one of the kissing was just another reflection of the teenagers a.k.a small kids these days~ 12-years old kiss wasn't really inappropriate, because I've seen two 7 years old doing french kiss already..

Overall: I'll rate this movie as
7/10

No comments: