Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Are you ready to lose?

Winning and Losing play an important role throughout human. Everyone is fighting to be the best among the others and some has given up in this cruel reality. Though their mouth are saying that they are trying to be fair toward the others, but the action that they are taking are totally against it.

And so, we have another kind of people who will only think of themselves of how much the WORLD owes them. People like them can be real selfish till they've made themselves become a real jerk and I'm starting to feel the absurdness among them because there's this kind of people who's close to me (not in term of friendship).

I'm just wondering, how much complains they'll have to give till they are satisfied with what they have or at least, complain and fight for it! Not sit aside as a bystander and complain about how sucks this world is!! You want to be great?! Then start to act like one already and don't be such beotch on the roadside. If you can't follow the flow, then just run away from it like how you will always do.

Basically, I myself, do complains but at the same time, I'm taking action behind everyone's attention, though it's cunning, but I'm making a move to change the situation. I have enough with words made out of air, it's time to grant the wish by my own hands. Wake up lads, the cruel world is just waiting ahead. And of course, I don't plan to win by being good, to win against the corrupted, you have to be repulsive..
So, which side are you on?

No comments: