Tuesday, June 22, 2010

When I was a child...

When I was a child ;
I always cry

When I was a child ;
I love drinking milk-in-the-baby-bottle and only stopped in Standard 3

When I was a child ;
I have few small mole on my face (it was removed during my primary days)

When I was a child ;
I'm one of the victim of bullies (from house to school)

When I was a child ;
I had few stitches on my head (but I never cried during the stitching process)

When I was a child ;
I 'washed' my parents's bed by pouring water on the bed (because I peed on it when my parents wasn't around)

When I was a child ;
I hated spicy foods (but I love it now)

When I was a child ;
I hated shrimps (till one day my mom forced me to eat, then I eventually love it)

When I was a child ;
Had my first spectacle when I was in Standard 3

When I was a child ;
I always fought with my elder brother (couldn't stand of being teased all the time)

When I was a child ;
Had my first kiss with one of my faraway cousin (can't recall how old I am)

When I was a child ;
I had a "teatime" with 土地公 by pouring the tea and drinking tea at the altar

When I was a child ;
Acquired Reversed-peristalsis when I was 5 years old

When I was a child ;
I have 3 little bears that will be with me all the time especially when I slept (till now, they are still with me)

When I was a child ;
I don't really like to talk to people (anti-social)

When I was a child ;
I pointed a goat and said out "Dog!" (not long after I learned to speak)

When I was a child ;
I pretended to be sleeping in the living room because I love it when my parents carry me to bed (love warmth hugs)

When I was a child ;
I kissed my parents every moment I could (even till now of course)

When I was a child ;
Thought of commit suicide when I was 6 years old

When I was a child ;
Almost attempted to murder someone when I was 10 years old

When I was a child ;
I stopped using pampers and wash poops myself when I've able to walk

When I was a child ;
I'm superb in being stubborn and naughty

When I was a child ;
I don't know what is English till I'm 12 years old (started taking English tuition few months before UPSR)

When I was a child ;
Had Chinese and Arithmetic lessons (5 ~ 6 years old)

When I was a child ;
I was robbed during Standard 6 and Form 3 (but none of them get to rob anything from me: First case, they were caught by police. Second case, I beat them up)

When I was a child ;
My mom hugged me to sleep when I had this spreadable itchy-skin-disease

When I was a child ;
I was the first child and last child to be hit by my father

When I was a child ;
I always wished to grow up even older

When I was a child ;
Thought of becoming a police (cause I want to shoot someone with the gun)

When I was a child ;
Always lie, cheat, swindled peoples around me (stopped that habit already)

When I was a child ;
Stole things without ever getting caught (stopped as well)

When I was a child ;
I don't have any best friends and I barely trust anyone

When I was a child ;
Head-first rammed on a lorry (I rammed the lorry, not the lorry rammed me cause it's not moving!!) then my head bleeds all the way down to my feet and scared the hell out of my family when I walked to them and asked "Why I had red-coloured sweat all over my head??"
When I was a child ;
I tried a cigarette when I was 5 years old (picked up the cigarette leftover after my father disposed it) and I get to know how SUCKS it tasted like. (after that incident, I sicked for 2 weeks and had ill stomach for 1 week cause kept vomit) Never touch cigarette anymore since then~



Well, I typed all this out just in case one day when I've lost my memory or I've lost my sanity, I could come back here to see back all those old memories. And there's still a lot of it but I couldn't remember that much.

P/S : - I'm still a child till now~

No comments: