Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Frozen


First of all, my first best suggestion was that you don't even need to put this in your movie list throughout your life~!! Even I myself doesn't intend to watch it but due to our very very limited choices (because few of my friends had watched most of the latest movies). And one of them insisted that this movie, FROZEN would be a good movie and it was indeed a "good" movie in FREEZING your expression.

As soon I saw the trailer, I know this movie would be a bad choice. Just think of it "How far can a story about 3 person stucking up on the cable car for the whole movie can be exciting?". Alright, it was one of the worst way to die up there but hey, it's a movie!! Staring 3 people kept talking up there makes no good sense for a good movie!!

Though there is still some slight excitement and gore scene.. but as I mentioned, it was Some~! The other parts was just the conversation about how they are waiting themselves to be Frozen to death. Luckily, this movie lasted only for 1 hour 15 minutes~ If it's a 2 hours movie, I can't imagine how I might eventually "FROZEN" to boredom in there.

Quote of the day in Frozen:
You're gonna be fine, baby~

Overall Ratings : 3/10 (only for the slight excitement I meant)
P/S: & I can't believe the internet raters eventually gave this movie 7/10
Then it depends on you readers, trust my view or the raters ahaha~

No comments: