Friday, June 5, 2009

An Act Of Forget...

I felt cold.. Is my blood still flowing fast in my veins or is it that my heart itself had putting me into a state where there's no real reality infront of me? Was everything merely just an illusion or just my imagination..
It's really been quite long that I have my best sleep in the night... I felt very uncomfortable with sleep... My mind doesn't allow me to slumber into my dream by forcing me to be awake all night.. I know my health is on threat right now if things keep on being the way it is. However, there's not a thing I can do.. It's insomnia, though people would say insomnia is for those people who had many stress in life but when I'm so easy-taking though with some complications, I still can hang on.
Or was it I'm being too emotional for what had happened to me...?
bah!! I guaranteed I'm not being emotional!!
So... why still can't I have a good night sleep even though I'm mentally(i think) and physically ok?..

Sigh... troublesome!

No comments: