Friday, June 12, 2009

I can do it...Even If I Can't, I Have to...

Few weeks has pass by me and then only I realise I've stop writing my blog for quite some time. Well, it was really hard to get my time move on when I'm bound to a world of lost. However, I think I'm moving out from it right now, to seek for a better future and better life.
Anyhow, study life in college was like....
Speechless~ I doesn't know how to tell out this funny feeling but then I get really "kuai lan" lor even it's just after 3 weeks in college. I started to fall asleep in some damn boring lecture class(and just recently I skipped one lecture class) and in some boring tutorial class, I'll ask many question to the teacher since he himself was like got nothing to teach, if I didn't ask, I high possibly won't get to learn what he's trying to teach... And right now~ gained quite a lot of attention from the dudes ahaha~ I'll always disturb them in a good way of course.. Somehow, still no luck with the girls, no idea what kind of conversation to start with.. usually they just ask me about the studies and mostly the talks won't even last longer than 1 minute~
aw how sad~

Oh well, what to do, Just live on, no matter how much I whine, time will still do it's tick and tocks~

"A true Devil is always hidden behind the Angel's Wings"


Bonus: Who likely do you think this girl is? My friend? My Sister(?) ? My current girlfriend? My cousin? Or My Niece? ^^

2 comments:

~香香~ said...

ur girlfriend la..haha
next week test...TT
lecturer n tutorial class both are boring..

Dee said...

a bit oso doesn't look my girlfriend, she's my cousin