Wednesday, June 3, 2009

An Epilogue, Is a new Prologue

Alright dear readers, i believed that most of you would be laughing when after you finish reading this post of mine.
Before this, I could say out loud that I was so damn in love, but right at this moment, I could say that I've officially broke up with my loved one,we've choose to walk on the path of our own.
This is certainly no love-turn-hate situation after all, we still get to get along to be as friends, well, no matter how, she's still one person who once been very special to me, what you expect, my first love that i've been with after all~
Somehow, she have her reasons to put this relationship off and I'm also will be willingly to follow what she pleased, as long that I'm not being hanging on whether to be loved by her, that's the best thing to be decided in between us.

In seconds, one person that is very important for you, could be merely nothing more than just a friend of yours, isnt that surprising, I dont mind if you'll laugh me for being such an idiotic in love, but i deserve to be likely be in this way. Yes, I loved to be loved and I will never stop of seeking love in this life. Just like lifeline, you'll continue walking through it even though you'll fall many times... Who cares, I'm still standing here telling everyone, "I ain't stopping till You put my life to rest".

I'm just preparing to open my new chapter of my love life but then from what I can see now,lol, I have the toughest luck with how I looked like~ hurm, I need some modifications and changes to be a better man!!

3 comments:

Anne Lee said...

No one wil laugh at u lar...
lotsa ppl are crazy in love too..

Dee said...

from wht i can see... only me who is very desperate for love

Anne Lee said...

erm...can said that u are desperate for love..
but lot of ppl does too..
but compare..u r more desparate than them..
but its normal sometimes..