Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Something is stabbing from inside...

This date should be remarkable for me though I know such a day is nothing but right now, all that I could think of is more than nothing.... It's simply empty... voids... black holes... Something is preventing me to rest, something is preventing me to slumber into my dreams.. What is wrong with me? Why is everything within me started to work slower than they used to be... the time that was tick-tocking... how many times has it working on..? It's been countless in my head but when I take a look at the clock... It had only passed 15minutes...

Is the time really being controlled by my emotions...?
What is my emotion right now....?
Why is my emotion not here with me....?
Why am I feeling so lost when I stare to the no-body in the mirror....?
Who is the person who I stared so long but still couldn't smile back at me....?
Who is the man beyond the mirror....?
Is it really me....?
Is it just a person wearing a mask to show to others that he is not a puppet....?
Was my feelings all these days was just an adaption from other people's emotion....?
Was everything that I had been through....isn't who I've been through....?

Then, who is the real me.... what do I really want...?
As I figuring this... I shall present you all this song...
Naitomea - Nothing you lose

No comments: