Sunday, June 21, 2009

Let's Back To Square One



One of the songs of Naitomea new released album : Chronic.
Though you could really say to me that "It's in japanese and I don't even understand a thing he sang".
If you would give me a second to make things clear that...
"Seeing is never efficient. How it feels that matters".
Same like when you're thinking of loving someone right, your eyes could drag you to see many attractive person across your life but somehow, it's your feeling that will tell you who should be more lovable than the others right.
And when I'm listening to this song, I have a good feeling about this song.(Same like the other songs). Omg, This might be the band that I've admired the longest among most of the band I've listened to before this. Too bad that I've found out not a lot of people know them because their album are no where to be found in Malaysia T-T, well, I'm walking the "side-ways" I guess~?

No comments: