Thursday, June 4, 2009

Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children Complete

Just done finishing the whole mirror-downloading of this movie which cost bout 1GB+, though, from some certain parts that i've viewed through, i find it out that this wont be a disappointment and I really felt that I'm going to watch this another more of 100 times... I can memorise the dialogue already.. lol...
Final Fantasy Character Test

Anyway, I've done some exercise today, it's been quite some times since the last time I do exercise and right now when I finally get to do it, it's undeniable that I'm rather satisfied...Somehow, what makes me keep running when I could stop moving forward anytime I want...
What's giving me the purpose to keep holding on, I felt like an empty vessel already...there's nothing at all exist in me..

Could anyone...get me, out of this cipher??...

No comments: