Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another day...

Well, today is like one of the most busiest day after the horrifying yesterday which causes me almost collapse.. My whole body trembled unstoppably and I finally could sleep by that moment, I could felt how tired was my body but then my mind is wide awake... So, when you my recent blog, it's really like a lunatic typing blog... oh well, since when I'm not loony?
Anyhow, today is a bust-of-life... start with a test, then class, class, class, and finally, a role play for english class.
The most interesting part... of coz is the last part, "Save the best for the last".. even I'm totally exhausted yet I still make one hell of show for my fellows and my teacher~
I played a role of a son who's convincing their parents to allow me to go Cameron Highlands with my friends.. Too bad, there's no one recording this role play, they were sleepy I guess (so not weird to be that tired). Somehow, from what my friend say, I've made a lot of emotions and it's like I'm an actor (standard la, I stand on a drama stage before man~). However, when it comes to my real life.... There's not a emotion I can determine is me.... Or is it not... I can't find that out...
I'm just like a phantom with its Masquerade... yeap, let me present to y'll...

Naitomea - Masquerade

No comments: