Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dull...

I enter the competition with a heart that's not so willingly but I still try my best as what I've promise that I'll do. With slight expectation, I won the first round easily but right now, things are getting tougher and tougher that I think I might get crazy out of it. Pidato? Me? Standing in front crapping words? LoL... I bet the me in my past wouldn't believe that this will happen.

That's what I want for me myself, being unpredictable in the future. I never see how things go, I just want to feel how everything end. What brings me to this? Faith.. AGAIN.

A promise is a promise, I promised you, I'll try my best to achieve the dream. Though there's no guarantee for forever. I shall never give up no matter what and of course, you yourself shouldn't be giving up too. This faith of mine, will always be a gift to you because I want to save you out from the dark to never be like me.

Always know what you want for your life. Things might be complicated, but if it isn't complicated, you'll never know how a good life feels like~ Right?

No comments: