Thursday, November 12, 2009

Know what you should know

It was just recently that I get to hear a shocking news that's related to me.
While in the middle of assignment discussion, this one friend of mine(PP), suddenly talked bout personal perception and it's me, PP was talking about.
The question PP asked me was rather weird that's
"What's wrong with you?" "Why are you so weird?" "I think you have attitude problem" & many more which make me like kinda doubt what is happening.
Then, PP asked me that "Will you be hurt if I tell you something harsh?".
When PP said that, it really got into my interest that someone is finally willingly to stand up to tell me what's my problem.

Guess what? PP was asking me "There's someone that dislike you, you know?", then I just reacted the usual way "I don't find it weird cause I don't expect to be liked by everyone" and out of wondrous, I asked "Who's that? WW? ZZ? XX?".

With my psychological questioning, I get to know who's the person that's disliking me.
A'ight.... QUIZ TIME~!!! Guess what's the reason I'm being disliked by that person (A girl).


Ding Ding Ding....
The reason that is...
She(XX) thinks I'm in love with her because I keep playing with her and XX thought that I knew she was single that's why I keep playing with her~!!
You wouldn't know how surprised I am when I heard PP told me this.
Look, I played with almost everyone in the class and everyone knows that I'm not that close with PP and I'm rather much more closer with some other girls. I treat them like brothers and sisters. The worst thing that is, I didn't do full direct contact with XX at all~!! I didn't sms, didn't chat, didn't do nothing except playing with them in the class.

Out of nowhere, I was misunderstood by her that I was in Love with her?! Oh Come on!!!
If just a few kind of foolish act I did on you, doesn't mean I'm in love ok~!! Even CC also told me, "I think you're much more closer with DD compare to XX, I don't know why XX will think that way..."

At the end, I asked PP again... "So, what's was my problem then?", Then PP said "No ar, nothing wrong, you're just 小气 sometimes...."
Frankly speaking, I only 小气 on certain people.
Any other way, I'll set a barrier from XX to ensure no more misunderstanding then.

P/S - Not because I treat you good means I want your love, this is my way of Gentleman ok~!!

2 comments:

Anne Lee said...

dun blame her..xx might love u le...

Dee said...

I blame nobody~ but i guess this is a sensitive issue that she had in her~ *i did mention, she disliked it"