Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ready as Always!!

Alright, few days of being busy and unable to online really does pissing me off these days. LoL, I never thought internet could gave such a big impact to part of my life. I, myself, are surprised too when I couldn't online..
Somehow, the time gave me some space to breath and control my feelings..
Now, everyday when I go for a swim, I'll try to do meditation in the pool.. Letting my thoughts to be flowed away.

That's why... I'm back. I've retrieved my tranquility. It's time to travel back to my mission.

1) To bring happiness and Serenity to those who are in needs.

Though I know, I'm not much of a person to give protection and calmness to a person, I'll try whatever that's possible for me to help one person. For sure, I'm not going to easily giving up on my beliefs..

At least, for once in my life... I know... What's right... What's wrong...
P/S - I don't mind you giving up on me, but I'll try to hold you from giving up your Faith!

No comments: