Thursday, November 5, 2009

Up, up, Away!!

I can't deny it, the movie, UP is really like the best animation of the year I've watched.
The story is damn inspiring and I'm so loving the theme soundtrack (Married Life). It's really a creative and touching heart kind of soundtrack. I'm really satisfied watching it. I even felt so touched seeing how this stories ended. Though of course stories usually ended with happy ending, but this ending is really special.... Wow, come to think of it...
All this still end with the word LOVE.

It's the kind of story that tells me how Love can change up one's life.
I'll never give up my Love even if I have to give away everything.. I know all these are words, but if I dare to say it... I'll use the all of me to ensure my words come real. I'm a Man of my words~!

After having some conversation with a friend of mine, I realised that Love can sounded so unreal. "If it's love, why there's tears of sadness?" I asked this question for her.
You know what, one day, when you really see the Real Love, it won't be this.
What makes me so sure? Because I believe it, I believe Love won't be just merely sacrifices for happiness. It's Miracles that brings Love, Not Love Brings Miracles.

That's why, I'll bring you to this song... This is it by Michael Jackson (Loving it!!)

No comments: