Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fade... Fading... Faded

It's such a tiring week man~!!
All this works is crazy, I wonder who invented Account, meant to be easy?
Somehow, it's making my life hard right now damnit~
Lecturers, Tutors all thought that we've studied this in secondary school and they teach us at the perception as if we've understood everything, come to a point, most of us was blank.

I do blame myself for being lazy too, and 80% is my fault for not putting effort. That's before this, I'm sensing chances for improvements, I guess this is it. Prove the damn shit nothing beats me.

Next, I had a "Love" issue with my classmate Lynn~ Since she's so bored and wanna be my temporary "Girlfriend", well, her wish come true when I agreed the request she made in FACEBOOK.
She had a boyfriend already and yet she's making me her "BF" in FACEBOOK, she thought it'll be fun but I've smelt problem from far but since it's her request and her decision, I don't mind.
Then, her boyfriend found out, unhappy, she scared, I smiled and took back the status to be single. (After all, I'm still waiting passionately to love and beloved)


Conclusion : Someone would pick me as a boyfriend, that means I'm not half-bad after all~ xD

P/S - Sorry Lynn for the fuss, thanks for picking me up though, you can just put down a'ight =P
Play with fire, causes dire~

No comments: