Friday, November 13, 2009

So, What's Love for me?

If based on my recent post, I said that, if I treat you nice, doesn't mean I'm in love.
So, what does it takes to people to know that I'm in love with them??
Well, don't figure out how I'll fall in love, that's the best answer I could give.
I know it's like I've said nothing for all this but it's the truth.
Sometimes I do play the role of Love Doctor(ineffective as it may be) but to be honest, I myself doesn't even know what's Love...

I just know... Love is a many many stupid things. It makes you go mad, it makes you lost, it makes you know what's pain and what's agony.
However, the most important of all about love that is... For me... I just want to see the person I love to live happily be it with or without me. Mostly without me though, a number of them had left me and I see they are better off without me and some, I just silently pour love in shadow, not because I'm a coward to not confess... I just know what I'm doing.

¿LUNatism? - Be it I might be in Stygian or Luminous, hesitant can trust me, for I have the slight virtue to avail.

P/S - I know all this sounded like plain white lies, somehow, I've said it, I'll try to do it with all my might~ This, I promise myself to do so!

No comments: