Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tiring as it is

As usual, there's not a day my stupid head is not think of something... The past just keep spurting out to me. Once again I realised, how selfish I had been.
When I think and think again and again about all of these, I saw my own foolishness. I didn't see it the way I'm seeing it last time, it was my fault. I'm sorry, I doesn't know why I'm giving out the moral yet I've done it in the past.. What am I doing? Is it really too late for me to realise this all, is there not a chance I could fix it?

Through many people's advice and agreement, I've tried to feel better when one of the most precious thing I had in heart was gone. They say it wasn't my fault that I shouldn't bear it in heart.
Somehow, right now, when I try to see it through another angle, I realised, I might not be the victim... Maybe she was too, I never realise that...until now..

I'm so pathetic at this state right now... I see why friends are so important for some persons.. Why I never get to notice that... Was it because I never felt that warmth until now? I know how she felt, and I think I understand... but... everything, is still not happening the way it should be..
What should I do now?

What's done is done...I wake up now and I'm seeing clearer things about my SIN.. Does that change anything? What should I do...? I'm going to start and turn over a new leaf once again... See how things work out...

P/S - I know that, I these days always sounded so emo, but, I'll just say thanks for reading, I just want to speak out for my heart. I want to make a change... I really want to...

No comments: