Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Be Strong, It's not the time to fall..!



Am I not grown up yet? My thoughts, theories, strategies, and goals.. aren't all of it good enough or balance enough to be seen as a mature thoughts or have my looks or current attitudes mirrors me as a child? I just want my future to be a pure normal life and to provide a good living for my family. & that's just all, but I'm insisted to be looked down as a kid. Shall I be seeing things in the eyes of a realistic person? Of how the peoples out there are not giving a damn care about our lives?

I've seen someone I knew become realistic, and right now, things that can be seen by this "someone" is all through that pessimistic eye sight. Alright, you're telling the truth about this nation and so you're living in it. It makes life become harder, and so that's the reason why you're giving up on living in a happier life? Your life is full of pain? So, that's the way of being realistic and ultra-tic mature?
Ones who have lost their purpose to persuade their reason to live doesn't mean anything anymore.

You'll just be one of the soulless slave that works for life without even getting the meaning of being alive.

I know I might not end up finding the meanings of life, but as long I have the
WILL to live a better and happier life, I'm already far ahead of you even though I'm a KID! Your sarcastic and pessimistic visions will be buried along into your heart till your grave~So, Good Luck~!

And you'll see, my goals aren't dreams.
It's far much more real than your REALISM.

Trust Me!

3 comments:

Anne Lee said...

From my view...you grown up alot..
U are no longer a kid..
Improvement still needed as all of us need it as well..

Dee said...

I'm always older than you de lor~ =P

Anne Lee said...

cheh..older than me doesnt mean u are more grown up than me..:D