Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ip Man 2 & Iron Man 2



One of the most expected movies on 2010 for me and I certainly could have admit it that I'm really enjoyed watching it. My breath was caught away by the seemingly-like-fast-forward punch performed by both Donnie Yen and Sammo Hung. They were very great working together and though the dialog in the movie wasn't really good but we're talking bout an action movie here! Non-stop fighting never fail to impress me.
Even though I'll have to watch this movie alone, I'm ok with it because I'm too desperate to watch it already ahaha. Alright, there's nothing else I could have say about this movie because it's all about action and all I could say that is, if you love action,
this is it!!

I'll rate it: 9/10

_______________________________________________________________

Oh, not forgetting about another most anticipated movie of this year that is IRON MAN 2~! Somehow, I wasn't much enjoy during the show because it's really less attractive compared to the predecessor. This statement was agreed even by my long-time-no-see cousins~ The only things that kept me entertained would be the amazing sci-fi technology graphics and Robert Downey Jr. Other than that, the actions were all pretty plain and simple. I guess they should hire Sammo Hung for the action choreography next time ahaha~!

I'll rate it: 8/10

2 comments:

香香 said...

IP Man 2 reali nice..
1st i dun wan to watch 1 coz fight fight fight
then my bf wan watch,i terpaksa go watch d
but then watch d reali nice
seen like comedy pun

Dee said...

LoL~ comedy, ahaha it's worth watching lor xD need force somemore.. keng la you ahaha ~~